Your voice matters!
… because you, the community, are the ones playing Party Achievements after all. I want you to have a saying, so please vote for the achievements you find the most useful, fun, and cool!
Also, if you have any ideas for a great new achievement, drop me a message. If I put it up for voting and it wins, you will get 10 stickers of your achievement for free!!
Sorry, not today achievement hunter!
There is currently no voting. Please come back another time.
All Sticker Achievements
Currently only available in German.
- Anything with sports
- Travelling by bike, walk, etc.
- Bringing drinks for others
- Best dressed – all guests or only one?
- Everyone dressing according to dresscode
- Winner of a tie-binding-contest
- Best costume
- Play/guess a theatrical scene
- Tell a slice-of-life story like it’s a movie
- Start a fight
- Anyone (just for being there)
- Participating in a creative task
- Dress as a unicorn
- Wear all 7 colours of the rainbow
- Those who succeed at a riddle
- Game masters at board game events
- Get-to-know-game: Give out infos and asks other guests to find the person (e.g. “This person won a hot dog eating contest.” or “Has travelled to 35 countries”.)
- Those taking the elevator
- Being late to the party
- Those not wanting to participate
- Lucky winners
- Game idea: roll the dice, raffle
- People sharing a lucky moment
- Best paperplane builder
- The person with the most air-travel miles
- Person who can hold their breath the longest (or all over xx seconds)
- A winner of any game
- The winner of your finale
- The person who can roar the loudest
- Draw a lion
- Guests who bring drinks
- Those who get their beer out a keg
- Dressing up as a cow
- Those eating a (certain) dish
- Guests bringing food to the event
- Winner of any eating contest
- Guess that food (blind eating)
- All guests (to get the party started)
- Dancing people
- Those helping the party mood along
- Any activity with strength or dexterity
- Building something
- Winner of Jenga session (or any stacking game)
- People who drink alcoholic beverages
- Winner of a drinking contest
- The most drunk people (negative achievement?)
- People staying over
- Snail-race winners (snail toys like race cars)
- Find the snail (drawing in picture, figurine in flat, etc.)
- Those playing on their phones too much instead of enjoying the party with the other guests
- Those in charge of the grill
- Those being able to make fire (please only outdoors!)
- Guests who travelled far (or the furthest)
- Winner of musical chair (Reise nach Jerusalem)
- Those walking the most steps (or the fastest)
- People who only drink non-alcoholic beverages
- Those who can drink the most
- Winners of any game
- Anyone participating in a board or digital game
- German: Leute, die einen Gegenstand oder die Braut auf einer Hochzeit z.B. “zocken”
Special Convention Achievements
If you have ever visited Party Achievement at any convention, you know this already. If you haven’t, let me explain:
Every convention we have a table at, you can collect a one of a kind achievement, only available at this very convention.
THESE ACHIEVEMENTS CANNOT BE BOUGHT BUT ONLY COLLECTED AT CONVENTIONS.
Here is an overview of past special convention achievements: